We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
No one really knows what this is. The zimphnode bar (zimf-node) was added randomly, and just seemed like the green texture of it fits it. After a while it was then made for a power source, and the ZNG was added. There is an achievement that also says "No one really knows what this is" and even a shirt you can get with that on it. Can be made into armor, which is strange since it's a type of fuel it seems. Armor idea was by CrazyGuy before it was made as a fuel.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Smelting[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Normally, it will be used as a fuel for the ZNG, which is a generator that makes power for tech block like the matter condenser, biofuel extractor, tank compressor, etc to use.
As a Crafting Ingredient[edit | edit source]
Achievements[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Achievement||In-game description||Prerequisites||Other||Version Added|
|Zimphnode Bar||No really, what is this stuff?||Zimphnode||15w11a/Beta 2.0|
History[edit | edit source]
|2.0||15w11a||Added zimphnode bar.|
|Added achievement; "Zimphnode Bar".|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Was added for no reason at first, just a random name MCE came up with.
- A somewhat of a meme came from it of; "No one really know what this is". It's on an achievement and even a shirt.
- Later it was made as a fuel for the ZNG, which is a generator that makes power that other tech block (Like matter condenser, tank compressor, biofuel extractor, etc.) will need to run off of.
- The green texture seems to fit it.
- CrazyGuy had the idea of making it into armor before it was decided it would be used as a fuel.