Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
No one really knows what this is. The zimphnode bar (zimf-node) was added randomly, and just seemed like the green texture of it fits it. After a while it was then made for a power source, and the ZNG was added. There is an achievement that also says "No one really knows what this is" and even a shirt you can get with that on it. Can be made into armor, which is strange since it's a type of fuel it seems. Armor idea was by CrazyGuy before it was made as a fuel.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Smelting[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Usage[edit | edit source]
Normally, it will be used as a fuel for the ZNG, which is a generator that makes power for tech block like the matter condenser, biofuel extractor, tank compressor, etc to use.
As a Crafting Ingredient[edit | edit source]
Achievements[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Achievement||In-game description||Prerequisites||Other||Version Added|
|Zimphnode Bar||No really, what is this stuff?||Zimphnode||15w11a/Beta 2.0|
History[edit | edit source]
|2.0||15w11a||Added zimphnode bar.|
|Added achievement; "Zimphnode Bar".|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Was added for no reason at first, just a random name MCE came up with.
- A somewhat of a meme came from it of; "No one really know what this is". It's on an achievement and even a shirt.
- Later it was made as a fuel for the ZNG, which is a generator that makes power that other tech block (Like matter condenser, tank compressor, biofuel extractor, etc.) will need to run off of.
- The green texture seems to fit it.
- CrazyGuy had the idea of making it into armor before it was decided it would be used as a fuel.