Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The uranium ingot is used to craft several things. It is not used to craft with for any tools or armor. It may in the future. It's bright color is to make it seem it's "glowing", as if it was radioactive.
As a Crafting Ingredient
|1.5||Added uranium Ingot.|
- MCE was hesitant to add uranium, since a bunch of other mods also have it.
- Uranium isn't green in real life, it looks like any other metal. Though, it is naturally found in the ground.
- Uranium, in the real world, is the last element on the table of elements that you can find naturally in the ground. Any elements after it are man made.
- MCE actually has depleted uranium ore he got for Christmas one year.
- MCE's favorite element is uranium.