|251 Uses (Iron)|
The chisel is used to make the chiseled blocks, like chiseled sandstone, and stone bricks. To get stone bricks, right click stone. To get chiseled stone bricks, right click stone bricks. To get chiseled sandstone, right click sandstone. To get cement bricks, right click cement. It is also used to make vertical/wall slabs.
You can not find these in generated chests, and villagers do not trade this.
MCE's other mod, eccentric biomes, has slabs and they work with this chisel to be vertical/wall slabs.
Hold ⇧ Shift and right click certain blocks to get chiseled ones.
- Stone: Stone bricks.
- Stone bricks: Chiseled stone bricks.
- Sandstone: Chiseled sandstone.
- Cement: Cement Bricks.
- Secret Trapdoors: Normal trapdoor kind.
- Vertical Slabs: Any mod slab.
|2.0||15w11a||You can right click certain blocks to get chiseled versions.|
|15w22a||To chisel anything, you have to sneak and use the chisel. This is a safety measure.|
|Fixed chiselling to update the block right away.|
|15w43a||Fixed blocks that could be chiseled not updating right away. They update right away now.|
|Added where you can do vertical slabs, or wall slabs as I call them. Using a chisel.|
|Added more chiseling cycles to the sandstone, sonebricks and cement. You can get back to the original blocks. (Thanks to domi1819 for the help!)|
|15w44a||Added where you can do wall slabs with a chisel when the slab is on the top part of a block.|
- Before Beta 2.0/Snapshot 15w11a, the chisel wasn't fully implemented.
- You could craft the chiseled things, but the chisel's damage was screwed up.
- You can use any type of stick for the crafting.